Popularne posty z tego bloga
Learn how to code with SoloLearn
Believe or not, despite being so lazy with almost everything, I'm quite into learning new stuff. Especially if this can profit in the future. And if I can learn on the go, on the bus or tram, on my phone, then I've always will choose that way. You know, sitting in the bus there not much to do, besides watching youtube or memes, so why not spent all this free time on learning something useful? Searching for some new apps to learn new things, I've stumbled upon my old friend: SoloLearn ! And this is the topic of today's blog.
Hello world!
Welcome to my blog! Where I will be presenting various projects that created by myself, or those in which I participated. You will find here both mechatronics, computer graphics and also the art or photography. So I think that each of you will find something interesting here. This blog is a kind of attempt at cataloging everything what I'm working, and collect this information in one place. If you participate in some interesting project that is linked thematically to my blog - let me know! I am always willing to take part in an interesting initiative.
Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz